Wednesday, July 29, 2009















Well I haven't done any updates on my blog so now I guess will be a better time than never.

Ruben is doing great he still work for his older brother selling Ins. He works mostly from home now and that have been very nice because we get to see him more than we did before. He is still in YM and love it. He has 3 boys now. On July 11-18 he had gone to boys camp (mom and Katie came down the following Monday). He came home a day early and we were all so happy to see him. He a great husband to me and father to his kids.

As for me WOW I have been busy.Had a baby in May. Trying to get the hang of taking care of three kids. Clean the house,cook,feed the baby,helping Ruben out with work and the list goes on and on. But I do love being a mom for three. The statement of taking care of 3 kids is hard. IT IS SO TRUE. I am no longer the Nursery leader (been that for 2-3 yrs cant remember been to long) I miss that calling some days and others not so much. Just last Thursday I left Ruben with all 3 kids and whent to go see the play Wicked. It was a very good play. Kord would not take a bottle for Ruben so he was still awake and very hungry when I came home. Glade I whent and Ruben watch all the kids. Hope he now knows how buys it is for me.

Kenzie is just growing so big. She will be going into 2 grade this year. Her best friend Page is not in her class this year. They both are kinda sad about that but we still are car pulling with her mom so they do still get to see each other all the time. She turn 7 on May 24 and for her birthday she wanted a new bike so we got her one. She was so happy to get one. and it is her fav. color to PURPLE. She hasnt been swimming alot this summer and she miss that so bad. So whenever she gets to do it she is so happpppy.

Kayla she is getting so big to. She have no fear of anything. Love to get into everything and anything. When mom and Katie came down this summer for 2 days mom got to see that Kayla get into everything and anything she says to me it no wonder why you cant get anything done she keep you on your toes. She loves to watch what I am doing in the kitchen and help to.

Kord well he came here on May 15 at 2:54 in the morning. With hair on his head. He was 7 lbs adn 7 oz 20 1/4 in. long. He is a very good baby. He eats every 3 hrs and only wakes up once during the night to eat (which is about 2:00 or later. He goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00) The girls just love him so much sometime they cant get enough of him. Kenzie is a very good helpper. If I cant get to Kord right away she will go and pick him up hold him and sit with him and he is a happy baby(Kenzie will be a great mother) Kayla wants to help out to so sometime she will try to change his diapper by herself than I have to go and fix it. He is a big boy now. Just before he turn 2 months he is the biggest baby now than my girls were he is 12lbs and 13oz. WOW. But I have been told that boys are bigger and taller than girls. It is true.

That the updates. I will post some picture up hope you will have fun looking at them.

No comments: