Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love this

I was on one of my friends blog earlier today and she is due to have her baby soon. They dont know what it is. But she said she been singing this song and hipe the baby will come tomorrow. I wrote down so I can put it on my blog. I just loved it so I might do it when it get closer to my due date with Kord. Here it is. It is from Annie but the words I cap. is what she says.


Tomorrow


THIS SON/DAUGHTER will come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That Tomorrow
IT'LL be HERE!
Just thinking about
Tomorrow
Clear away the DISHES,
And the HOUSEWORK
Till there none!
When I'm stuck IN MY CHAIR
I SEE SOMETHING OVER THERE,
CAN'T GET TO IT,
I just stick out my chin
And Grind,
And Say,
Oh
THIS SON/DAUGHER will come out
Tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'Till tomorrow
Come what May (Its literally May, so come on out)
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Don't you just love it. I do so that why I put it on here. As of today I only have 3 weeks tell me,Ruben,Kenzie,Kayla and Cedar get to meet Kord. How happy are we about that.

No comments: